I offer a range of tours. Enquiries welcome!
Please state what is your intention for the tour. What you do want to experience in Ireland / in this part of the country? How many people? (i have designed customised tours for one person and up to 6 people. I have given talks at stone circles etc for larger groups, generally up to 15 people)
I have explored many sacred sites in Kerry and West Cork therefore I have an understanding of what different sites can offer people. The magic is in the land and if we follow the path of the ancestors, we will experience some of that magic.
I give information and sometimes I also work shamanically.
I can design a one day tour that builds up to a key site.
Please get in touch by email and we can discuss options.
Kenmare Guided Heritage Walk
1.5 hour tour of the town that explores:
- history of Holy Well veneration in Ireland
- Stone Wall construction: from prehistory to present day
- British occupation & the birth of Landsdowne estate
- Famine & forced emigration
- The famous ‘Nun of Kenmare’
- History of Kenmare Lace
- Druids & the Stone Circle
Booking essential. Price €15 per person.