I am Norah de Barra originally from Cork, Ireland and my work is about the alleviation of suffering and subsequent empowerment of the client. I worked with a number of modalities since my early 20’s. All have contributed to the work that is Spirit Warrior. My primary healing modality is Shamanism.
Trainings & Qualifications
- Shamanic Practitioner 3 year Training from UK.
- Certificate in Counselling from The Counselling Training Centre, Cork
- ‘Working Therapeutically with clients presenting a psychiatric diagnosis’ (currently studying with Dr Terry Lynch, author of ‘Beyond Prozac: Healing Mental Distress’)
- SafeTalk: Suicide Alterness
- Yoga Teacher Training in 2010 with David Curtis of Vinyasa Flow Dublin.
- Yoga Training with Sharat of Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre, Goa, India in 2008
- Yoga workshops with International Teacher Desiree Rumbaugh
- Geopathic Stress / Water Divining /Healing Sick Houses Training with award winning Peter Taylor of Global Discovery
- Masters in Religion, University of Bristol 2012
- Special Needs Education FETAC 5, Portobello College, Dublin 2009
- Transgenerational Therapy / Ancestral Healing
- Reiki 1 & 2 with Kikoh Reiki Dublin