Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
The use of the shamanic journey can help people obtain guidance and support from the world of Spirit.
We see everything in nature as being alive, having consciousness and presence.
This introductory day will introduce the participant to shamanic journeying.
It is an ancient method whereby you turn inside for answers to questions or dilemmas you may have.
This method helps people increase their intuitive ability and encourages self-dependence.
What you will learn?
- How to prepare sacred space
- Understanding the shamans map
- How to take the shamanic journey with the intention of meeting spirit helpers (we will undertake a number of journeys)
- Divination: you will learn a method of divination
- Fire ceremony:working with the Spirit of Fire. We will engage in a practice together to release negative patterns which block progress on the souls sacred path.
- Learn how to access information directly from the world of Spirit.
We will spend time outside on the land. Bring your wellies and waterproofs.
Suitable for those with no previous experience in Shamanic Journeying.
Bring a packed lunch. Tea / coffee and snacks provided.
To Book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org