Spirit of the Rose Caravan, Beara Peninsula, Ireland
(Note: Pre-Booking is essential)
Directly on the Wild Atlantic Way road R572 with the sea to the south and the mountain to the north.
Located 10 minutes drive east of Castletownbere, Beara, County Cork.
Beara Way trekking route can be accessed via a 10 minute road walk from caravan.
Beautiful stone beach where locals bathe is about 10 minute drive. Can be walked to in about 40 minutes.
Self-Catering Vintage off-grid caravan equipped with:
- 2 single beds includes all bed linen and towels
- Gas camping cooker located in awning.
- Large double drainer kitchen sink in outdoor kitchen area located in awning.
- Tap water from mountain spring.
- Solar powered lighting.
- Chemical caravan toilet
- Dining area: 2 chairs and table
- Outdoor barbecue
- Outdoor wood burning stove.
- 2 sun lounger chairs
- Off Grid Solar Shower bags
- Off street parking
Price per night: €40 for 2 people sharing or €30 for single.
Price per week: 7 day bookings in June €140 (for up to 2 people sharing)
Discounts for longer stays.
Bookings: please phone / text 087 3381358 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org